Evocation

Message 01851 of 3835

Dear Friends,

I came across Konstantinos and his book on Evocation.
Below is supposedly a statement from him:
In my book I give a complete training technique that
does not require the amount of training Bardon
required. While Bardon was probably the greatest adept
of the 20th century, and working his training methods
can help one down a similar path, it is not necessary
to become an adept to evoke entities. Judging by
reader mail, it takes about two months of serious
effort to work the initial results described in
Summoning Spirits.
Bright Blessings, Konstantinos

I found an electronic copy of this book. And while it
may be true that through certain techniques, it is
possible to evoke an entity, it doesn't seem after two
months of training a wise thing to do. Is it worth
looking into or just drop the thought and wait until
after finishing step 10 (mind you, I've got a long
ways, but no matter... :-) )?

I guess what I am really after is hearing about the
consequences of evocation without the correct
training.

Sincerely,
Allen