Re: Rudolf Steiner

Message 01873 of 3835

Dear Allen,

>> I sometimes come across Franz Bardon and Rudolf Steiner sharing the
same space of website or article. Is there a relationship here? <<

I don't think there was any historical connection but there is a
definite philosophical connection. :) I find Steiner's writings and
ideas to be very complimentary to the Bardon work.

>> I was very impressed with Guidance in Esoteric Training:
http://wn.elib.com/Steiner/Books/GuidEsot
These exercises seem to correspond very well to IIH. I
contemplated adding the exercises in this book to my
training (ones that aren't identical to IIH
exercises). It seems they would take about 6 months to
complete and could only reinforce my IIH training. I
have given myself a significant amount of time every
morning and night for my spiritual and magical
training, so time wouldn't be a factor. Is there any
disadvantage to mixing here? <<

No, in fact, I'd say it would be advantageous to do so.