Re: Infinite possibilities

Message 01901 of 3835

Dear Mark,

>> Part of ascendence is the recognition that (particularly in relation
to the Qaballah) that the universe is infinitely complex <<

Another aspect of "ascendance" is the recognition/experience that it is
also infinitely simple, the final resolution being that it simply *IS*.
It is infinitely complex only to the sequentialized consciousness.

>> This would, to my mind, be equal to the confines of *possibility*
that define an entire "universe". Does this also mean that the
modifications to the relevant universal laws in each complete universe
determines the absolute size of the overall possibilities that I am
talking about. Hope that makes sense ;-) <<

In any *single* given present moment of time-space, yes. But you must
remember that there an infinite number of present moments, thus *all* of
that infinite number of possibilities within Binah are manifest. And
while the Laws themselves are immutable, their *adaptations* are truly
infinite in number and scope -- just not all at once, temporally
speaking.

>> Thanks for that - although I have always been under the impression
that there is indeed a limit to the physical realm, which I have come
across from a process I call "edgeriding" which is forcing your
consciousness to the absolute limit to which physical matter has
expanded; this is still increasing but taken from a sufficiently grand
perspective, is in fact a very small - even given it's near infinite
appearance from the physical human perspective. This region beyond has
the potnetial for physical reality to expand in to it, but this is what
I deem to be a present physical boundary. <<

This is true *of this present moment in time-space*. In any *single*
present moment of time-space, the *physical* universe is finite (really,
really BIG, but still finite). What makes the present-moment universe
infinite are the astral and mental aspects of it. Only when one
considers the astra-mental does one arrive at a truly infinite present
moment. However, seen from an eternal perspective, the physical
universe is also infinite, just not *within* any single moment of its
existence.

>> Given any physical capping and any absolute laws, no matter how
maleable, is what gives rise to the question about how infinite is
infinite if taken from a sufficiently distanced position. <<

Infinity changes order or magnitude not by quantity, but by type. In
other words, the next highest order of infinity must encompass a higher
"dimension" or level of being. Each is still infinite in terms of the
substance in question. For example a mental infinity can produce and
encompass an infinite number of physical infinities.