Re: Infinite possibilities

Message 01907 of 3835

Dear Mark ~

I think I see here an example of the fallacious thinking "It is
nothing but...".

Only created things follow absolute laws, and guess what: Creation is
from a finite perspective impossible! Why? Just go "back" and try to
find the Ultimate Creator. Ultimately, you cannot, because that would
imply something which itself must have been created. So basically
reality cannot really exist from any "sane" perspective.

The problem is what Rawn calls "sequential awareness"; the idea of
dimensional extension being a cause rather than the effect of
creation. The sequential mind simply cannot grasp the Real of
Reality, but must abstract it into finite concepts. It is easy to
throw around words like "eternity" and "infinity", but it is
literally impossible to grasp onto what these words mean. If you
tried finding the source of creation as I adviced, and came to
that "Whoaw" were a glimpse of this absurdity was realized, you will
know what I mean. It is like a big "DON'T GO THERE" and a reminder of
how little mankind really knows. The point is that there is
absolutely NOTHING logical about reality whatsoever, because
logically it simply can not exist.

The confines, therefore, are all in your sequential mind. Good
things, too, because absolute chaos could be just around the corner;
poetically it _is_ just around the corner you fortunately
seldom/never reach.

A paradox: You can know the essential meaning of a tree in an
instant, but spend eternity studying it and never find it.

The "tree" is arbitrary. There will always be another box within the
box newly opened.

Well met
Vovin

> Hi All,
>
> I've been meditating on something heavily recently and have come up
against somethgin of a stumbling block. Part of ascendence is the
recognition that (particularly in relation to the Qaballah) that the
universe is infinitely complex and the Briatic contains this infinte
amount of possibilities.

> My stumbling point is, that everything is still subject to absolue
laws and some relate to what is *feasible*. Given these laws are
absolute and fixed and within the physical world, there is a tangible
(if almost infinitely massive) amount of space in which things
attached to said universal laws can happen. Regardless of how
phenomenally massive the amount of possibilities is, does this not
also equate to ultimately there being a tangible integer less than
infinity of all the possibilities that can genuinely happen given
there is a fixed set of these laws, if not in the astral and mental
realms; certainly within the physical world. If this is the case,
then at some point there must be an equivalent state within the other
realms as they are all necessarily connected up to the one.

> This would, to my mind, be equal to the confines of *possibility*
that define an entire "universe". Does this also mean that the
modifications to the relevant universal laws in each complete
universe determines the absolute size of the overall possibilities
that I am talking about. Hope that makes sense ;-)

> Any thoughts would be appreciated.
>
> Mark

Main Index | Thread Index