Re: Essential Meaning objectivity

Message 01932 of 3835

Dear Rawn,
Thanks for your patient advice, I think I understand the concept now.
I won't labour this post with my experiences, but when I practice
perceiving essential meaning, I seem to receive a flash of intuition
that reveals the true 'nature' of that which I am perceiving - with
the Moon I receiving one flash in which I sensed that the Moon has a
very intimate connection with myself (and the rest of earth), though I
didn't seem to perceive the details. The experiences seem to unveil a
kind of vibrant beauty that reappears when I look at the subject again
(without trying to perceive it's e.m.).

On an unrelated note, I have been reading a book to do with Franz
Bardon/Hermetics lately, and the author really labours the point of
how correctly performed pranayama is indespensable to making progress
with IIH - he says it opens the Chakras, but doesn't this happen in
step three?
All the best,