A question of company

Message 01941 of 3835

Dear Group,
I was wondering if there are real live practicing groups of magicians in the world? I mean seriously dedicated to the great work, exploring the mysteries magicians. People who work for the greater good and stuff like that. Especially with an emphasis on the hermetics as per mentioned by bardon.

I ask this because while sometimes i may not show it my family and friends, i am a social creature as are most humans and at tis point of time i feel very out of touch with the magickal community because all this solitary work is driving me nuts because i have no place to go for open trust-worthy knowledgable conversation.

Please do reply

Love
Jeremy