Re: Advice, please

Message 01976 of 3835

Dear Pax,

This seems to also be a problem encountered with many
inexperienced healers (nothing implied here). It is
not only on a psychological level, but there is also
the possibility to open yourself to that person's
energies and carry them off with you. I believe it is
also possible for people to unconsciously drain your
energy or the mixing of auras? I'll let the experts
answer this one, though.

Rawn teaches several methods to build a shield for
yourself on his website.

There is also Karla Mclaren who puts out a cd called
Practical Protection and Renewel Skills for Healers,
Therapists, and Sensitive People. This might be very
helpful if you are pressed for time. Just pop in the
CD and go.

I have a few books on the subject, concerning
grounding yourself, clearing the area, cleansing your
energies, shielding, etc. for healers. Unfortunately,
I can't think of the titles and will have to get back
to you tonight when I get home.

Doing a search on google.com with aura protection or
spiritual grounding and it should bring up quite a few
useful techniques.

I am not a Therapist or Healer, etc. but this is just
information I've picked up from my own Healers and
Therapists. :-)

Sincerely,
Allen Kray