RE: Re: organizations

Message 02080 of 3835

Greetings All,

The Words that have been projected to me have been
soothing. The Love I feel is tremendous. Based on the
sound advice presented, I have gone "inside" and found
the memories of those moments when I was met by
negativity. Now having a means of understanding the
nature of emotions and more importantly knowing that I
can control those emotions, I have changed those
emotions. Before I sought to "Know", I allowed those
moments to justify my own negative thoughts about
others. After beginning my pilgrimage, I sought
comfort on the inside, the words/acts of others could
not affect me. Today, I remain Master of Self, but I
now choose to willingly project divine, compassionate,
unconditional Love and Peace to any and all who have
knowingly or unknowingly hurt me. I thank you all for
the guidance, wisdom, and the sharing.

Peace and Compassion,
Kokayi