Re: Meditation : Cryptic answers

Message 02121 of 3835

Dear NB,

> So my question is : does this make sense, and can I go ahead and
> trust this type of answers?

I would be thinking about what "Sun" means to *you*. Obviously the Sun
is a source of Life, and represents the brightest light we see.

>From memory Tipharet is "Beauty" and yellow, and in the middle of the
tree. You need to connect what you understand of Sun and Tipharet as
*symbols* to your question. Then it is up to you to accept, reject
and/or verify your findings.

For example, "Choose your own Sun" could mean to choose your own source
of inspiration and beauty, maybe encouraging you to choose the kind of
life you want and to be more independent?

Well, I hope you figure it out ;-)

Blessings
PAUL

Main Index | Thread Index