Re: Another question - step one breathing

Message 02170 of 3835

Hi Allen,

That kind of confuses me, because in Rawn's Commentary he says that
this exercise is not pranayama and not about etheric energy ... I
have no doubt that breathing exercises can cultivate this but my
understanding is that the Step One exercise is not about that.

Overall, I think I am having problems setting aside resistance to
replacing qualities in myself. If I try to inhale peace, I find that
a part of me is attached to staying the way I am. I think some of
the problem may be in the way I am conceptualizing the exercise; I
feel like when I project my desire outward, I am leaving myself
deficient of that energy, so that projecting it out and breathing it
back in becomes a limited cycle. The core of it is that at some
level I can't let go of my fears and my attachment to my negative
trait.

Any suggestions on this?

Thanks,
David

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Allen Kray <sourceport@y...>
wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Conscious Breathing is used by manipulating prana by
> way of the akasha. What happens is that you impregnate
> a small portion of that prana and then allow into to
> pass into your physical, astral, and mental bodies.
>
> If you dig deeper into the practice of pranayama,
> you'll be doing yourself a big favor. Pranayama is
> much more than a few healthy breathing exercises if
> done correctly. It can be an extremely powerful boost
> to magical exercises and is very magical in itself.
>
> Start by reading the Science of Breath. I believe Rawn
> Clark put the .pdf under the files.
>
> Don't take exercises like Conscious Breathing lightly.
> Don't take my word for it - dig a bit deeper and you
> will see exactly what I mean. Many people report after
> some pranayama practice they begin to actually see the
> prana in the ether (this was even in someone's post
> recently). Working with ideas and prana is certainly
> very different than just letting it remain inside you.
> There are many secrets to breathing. :-)
>
> Sincerely,
> Allen Kray
>

> --- David Yeh <ldreamr@y...> wrote:
> > I'm not sure my conceptualization of this exercise
> > is correct, so I'd
> > like to ask for some feedback ... To my
> > understanding, first you
> > imagine your wish so strongly that it is as if it
> > were real. Then
> > you invest it in the air around you, and finally you
> > breathe in the
> > air and let the ideation flow through you.
> >
> > My confusion is that, in this conceptualization, it
> > seems like you
> > are starting with a feeling inside you, projecting
> > it outward, and
> > bringing it back in. Why isn't it more efficient to
> > just let it
> > remain inside you, instead of putting it in the air?
> >

> > David

Main Index | Thread Index