RE: Re: Another question - step one breathing

Message 02172 of 3835

Dear David,

Perhaps instead of thinking of it at as "projecting energy", think of it as
charging like you would charge a battery. You are influencing the
surrounding energy with your idea, not projecting your own charged energy.
Then you breathe in this charged air, which flows through your blood stream
like a circuit, and powers your spirit with the charged idea. Then you
breathe out the uncharged (or negatively charged) air to be re-charged
again.

If you are having trouble accepting change, then perhaps you may need to
work on that first?

Blessings,
PAUL

Main Index | Thread Index