Fw: Eucharistic Magic

Message 02214 of 3835

----- Original Message -----
From: "jcsz1" <jcsz1@...>
To: "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@...>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 2:29 AM
Subject: Re: Eucharistic Magic

Hello All,

"In such a case, it is an easy matter to *remove the charge*
from that portion of food. "

I wish I had realized this obvious method when I first started
practicing Eucharistic magic. The very first time I impregnated
food with a wish (a breakfast cereal) I realized *afterwards* that
although the milk wasn't exactly lumpy, it was decidedly tart.
Following Bardon's strict instructions to consume all impregnated
food, I stoically munched my way through the whole bowl, keeping my
focus fixedly (may I say desperately) on the chosen characteristic.
I doubt any first attempt was as sincere and potent as mine.

Cheers,
Julia

Main Index | Thread Index