Re: Impregnating Breath

Message 02215 of 3835

Dear emcshadow!

Thank you for that great post! It goes a long way to show the
significance of impregnation and how all the exercises overlap.

It made me think of a good example of successful impregnation in
action. Before I mention what it is, let me just say that it proves
the potency of impregnation of ideas / states of being. It is a great
verification for the technique to the novice.

What I am thinking of is the way that states of being are imprinted
into the music we listen to. I am sure that most people have
experienced this; you hear a song that you haven't heard for a very
long time, and it conjures up the state of mind you were in when you
used to listen to it regularly. We call it nostalgic, because we've
imprinted that particular music with the particular way we were and
felt back when we listened to it alot.

Just some thoughts that popped into my head... :-)

Well met
Vovin

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "emcshadow" <emcshadow@c...>
wrote: