Re: Impregnating Breath

Message 02216 of 3835

Hello Martin,

I like the way you've conceived of the exercise; I'm coming more to a
similar way of thinking. I think that I have been trying to force it
too much, and have ended up fighting myself in a lot of ways. I am
finding that it is easier to focus on sensing the wish as if it were
already present in the air/food, awaiting my attention, which is
similar to what you said.

As for my resistance: I'm thinking that it was more the way I was
approaching the exercise than any deeper resistance that caused me to
short-circuit my own efforts. I was wishing for openness or peace,
but my efforts, due to the way I thought the exercise was supposed to
be done, were causing me strain and tension. So I needed to find a
better way to experience it.

Thanks for sharing, you helped me crystallize my own thoughts.

David

Main Index | Thread Index