RE: EOM exercise

Message 02229 of 3835

Wonderful question. I call this the "Place of Rest" .. It is where I 'experience' the sense of calm rest instead of the seeking of the accomplishemnt of EOM, I am resting so that EOM is natural and easy. I have found that each meditation is aided by my intentional moving of my *self-focus* to the area that "creates" the "harmonic?" of the experience desired. Then I assumed, I was not MAKING EOM I *WAS* EOM. However, I also considered that it was something to move beyond as well. Im glad you asked. I will be interested in the response to your question.

Thank you.
:T: