dangerous cults

Message 02317 of 3835

Hello to everybody!!!!

I would like to say that there´s a great book called "combatting
cult mind control" by Steven Hassan. To me, this book is undoubtly
one of the best about this matter. It has been written by an ex-
member of the "Church of Unification" (the moonies); he describes
very well all the details of the techniques of brainwashing, the
nature of the manipulation of the mind´s persons, how protect
yourself of a cult, how to help a person to leave a cult, etc... the
author says that an individual can believe whatever he/she wants,
it´s ok. But the people must be protected against the illegitimate
means that can be used to make him/her believes what he/she
believes. I think that the strong point of this book is that the
author knows very well what he is talking about, because in his stay
in that dangerous and destructive sect he made works of recruitment
of new members. Now he is helping professionaly to another people to
leave dangerous cults.
Well, I have sent this message because I think it can be of general
interest for all the students of the occult, because there are many
organizations that are totally fraudulent that are playing with the
illusions, the health and the money of millions of people. In my
opinion, like hermetists, students of the occult or whatever name we
can receive, we must be specially critical with ALL the things we
study.
Well, thank you very much for your attention and very special thanks
to all the people who has answered me all the times I have written
here, you are really great!!! :)

JOA

Main Index | Thread Index