Re: Real vs. imagined communication

Message 02321 of 3835

Greetings!

Isn't it as easy as this: Objective means objective results,
subjective means subjective results.

With the one, I am working for a result, and it _is_ _so_
objectively. See, it cannot be any other way, because objective cause
leads to objective effect. However, with the other, I am working for
a result, and it _seems_ _so_ subjectively. Here, it certainly has
caused effect in my psyche subjectively, but whether or not this is a
delusion is hard to say.

At the end of the day it is a matter of discernment and degree of
usefulness that matters.

Well met
Vovin

Main Index | Thread Index