Re: clarity of meditation

Message 02340 of 3835

Dear Dave,

>> Hello, I'm new here. I've been studing Bardon's method's for about 3
monthes now but some of his comments on meditation in "Introduction to
Heremetics" are a little ambiguous. <<

I recommend that you visit the following links. Number one is my
commentary upon Step One of "Initiation Into Hermetics" at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/IIH-Step1.html. Second is a section of
excerpts from my public and private correspondence, devoted to issues of
IIH practice, at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Corresp-IIHPractice.html

>> First, is "holding a single thought in your mind" the same as
visualizing a simple object like a triangle or square? <<

No, this is not a visualization exercise. :) Bardon specifically
stated "an idea or train of thoughts". In the above link to
correspondence excerpts, you'll find a helpful article or two in this
very regard.