RE: Chakra's vs Elements

Message 02388 of 3835

Hi Marco,

I would think that the solar plexus would have more of the water element, being
referred to as the "emotional brain", and being in the water element area, the
abdominal, although emotional out of control can be quite fiery

"Monroy, Marco E SI-FSIB" <m.monroy@...> wrote:
Dave:
Each chakra has a different combination of the elements with more emphasis of
one element but contains all of them. For example, the solar plexus has more
fire, however it also has all the other elements which assist to balance it
when needed. Hope this clarifies

Marco