Elemental Equilibrium

Message 02393 of 3835

>> Cancers are a bit more complex than that although 'reluctance'
>> does play its part. I think in the vast majority of modern
>> cancers, exposure to environmental toxins play the major role.

In this case wouldn't a cessation of exposure to environmental
toxins combined with the creation of an astral-mental equilibrium
help cure the disease?

Still on the astral-mental equilibrium if you don't mind my drifting
from the healing thread:

Astral-mental equilibrium brings us in resonance and harmony with
the universe, so is it the Akasha we see shining through our
personality when the astral-mental equilibrium is reached? The image
I have of the elemental equilibrium is akin to the elemental square
in the center of the 3rd Tarot card of KTQ. We see the 4 balanced
elements, and as a result, Akasha naturally shines through this
perfected 4-faceted diamond.

Does this make sense?

Also in your answer to a previous post dated Feb 28 from David
(dato1848), you confirmed David's view that
>> the morality of two Equilibrated individuals will not necessarily
be INDENTICAL, since they both have different internal truths? <<

Wouldn't a perfect astral-mental equilibrium bring the individual to
the perception of essential meaning, and to the understanding of the
universal truth (an understanding of the Quality of the All)? In
this case wouldn't two individuals, perfectly balanced on all planes
naturally tend to the same spiritual maturity??

Thank you in advance for any insights.

Fraternally,
Olivier

Main Index | Thread Index