Re: Elemental Equilibrium

Message 02396 of 3835

Dear Olivier,

> Cancers are a bit more complex than that although 'reluctance'
> does play its part. I think in the vast majority of modern
> cancers, exposure to environmental toxins play the major role.
>> In this case wouldn't a cessation of exposure to environmental toxins
combined with the creation of an astral-mental equilibrium help cure the
disease? <<

Yes, it would help, but often there needs to be a direct, physical
therapy as well, such a Pranic Healing for instance (as Louis suggests).
In other words, the physical structural damage that has already been
done would also need to be directly addressed. Many environmental
toxins, be they chemical or emotional, will remain trapped by the body's
tissues and continue to cause harm unless they are in some way purged.

>> Astral-mental equilibrium brings us in resonance and harmony with the
universe, so is it the Akasha we see shining through our personality
when the astral-mental equilibrium is reached? The image I have of the
elemental equilibrium is akin to the elemental square in the center of
the 3rd Tarot card of KTQ. We see the 4 balanced elements, and as a
result, Akasha naturally shines through this perfected 4-faceted
diamond. Does this make sense? <<

Yes, but this is true only when the astral *and* mental Equilibrium of
the Elements has been attained. In other words, both the astral and
mental bodies must reach the state of Equilibrium before the Akashic
eternal-mental body or Greater Self can "shine through" with clarity and
consistency. When the state of *astral* Equilibrium is reached, the
temporal-mental body or Individual Self shines through the persona with
clarity. This clear expression of the Individual *through* the personal
is what, over time, enables the mental Equilibrium and the shining forth
of the Greater Self.

>> Also in your answer to a previous post dated Feb 28 from David
(dato1848), you confirmed David's view that > the morality of two
Equilibrated individuals will not necessarily be INDENTICAL, since they
both have different internal truths? <
>>Wouldn't a perfect astral-mental equilibrium bring the individual to
the perception of essential meaning, and to the understanding of the
universal truth (an understanding of the Quality of the All)? <<

Yes.

>> In this case wouldn't two individuals, perfectly balanced on all
planes naturally tend to the same spiritual maturity?? <<

In terms of degree of maturity, yes, but in terms of how each
*Individual* expresses that maturity, no. That was my point to David.
That while we each share a common root, we each *express* that root
uniquely at every level of our being, except at the root. This is the
emanation of "Divine Splendor", It's Infinite Diversity, without which
the realm of sequence couldn't even exist.