Re: Remembering Aleister Crowley

Message 02392 of 3835

Rawn, This is well said.

Robert

Personally, I find no value in Crowley's writings and I do not see any
"evidence" of his influence upon Bardon's system.

Hermetic initiation as Bardon presented it is not about following
another person's revelation. Instead, it is about empowering the
student's own abilities to attain their own personal "revelations".