Re: Re: Application of Hermetic skills (Healing)

Message 02397 of 3835

Dear antiloop1111,

>> One that I have started exploring recently is called "Pranic
Healing". Pranic comes from the word "Prana" or "Chi", referring to
life energy/force. Pranic Healing thus pertains to the ability to
(positively) manipulate the energy body of another human being such
that a degree of energetic equilibrium is achieved. <<

I'm glad to hear you're working with this. :) I imagine you'll be very
good at it.

It is interesting to me to compare the technique that the TMO Working
Group (TMO-WG) has developed, with that of Pranic Healing. When the
TMO-WG works together, we unite at an Akashic level as, what we've come
to call, the WGE (Working Group Entity). When we are united in this
way, we are not acting individually or personally, but rather are
functioning *as* the WGE. This means that our work can span the *whole*
of our subject. We encompass their eternal-mental body (their Greater
Self and thus their HGA), their temporal-mental body (their Individual
Self), their astral body (their emotional structure) and their physical
body, with an accumulation of the Adonai Light, which has been tailored
to them specifically.

When we create our accumulation of the Adonai Light, we do so *as* the
WGE. This means that our accumulation exists on all the same levels at
which the WGE exists (Greater, Individual and personal levels) and is
thus effective at all those levels of our subject, simultaneously. At
the level of the energetic body that Pranic Healing deals with, the
Adonai Light contains *all* of the colors or qualities of Light that
Pranic Healing wields. It also contains a similar rainbow of Light at
the astral, mental and Akashic levels of the subject, thus affecting
those levels of their being in the same manner as Pranic Healing does
the energetic body.

We have also fairly recently begun working with a liquid Fluid
Condenser, using a classic Bardon recipe. :) What we do is, working
*as* the WGE in special session (i.e., separate from our regular
schedule of healing sessions), we create a VERY powerful accumulation of
the Adonai Light, specific to a particular subject, and condense it into
the small little bottle of Fluid Condenser. Then we mail it to the
subject with instruction on dosage, etc. We use completely harmless
ingredients so our subjects take it orally, like a standard tincture.
We are finding that this *physical* addition to our technique "anchors"
the Adonai Light in their physical structure, prolongs the effectiveness
of our weekly sessions with our subjects and improves their healing on
every level.

The greatest difference between our TMO-WG work and Pranic Healing (and
many other approaches, for that matter) is, I think, philosophical. Most
importantly, when working *as* the WGE, the TMO-WG does not dictate what
the subject does with the Adonai Light. In other words, the WGE merely
*provides* the Adonai Light at all the levels of the subject's being,
and it is up to the wisdom and will of the *subject's own HGA and
Individual Self* to direct the Light where and how it is truly needed.
By working in this way, we do not in any way interfere with the
subject's karma, nor do we create or incur any personal karmic debt for
the individual members of the TMO-WG. Instead, we *support* and
*encourage* the subject's own natural healing process -- never do we
seek to supplant it. We work within a very strict sense of Legality.

Another difference along these philosophical lines is that the TMO-WG
only works *with* subjects who are willing to participate in their own
self-healing. And of course, unlike most healers these days, we work
for no charge or indebtedness of any kind. In fact, when payments are
offered we express our appreciation for the kind thought and politely
decline. :) We believe in giving for the sake of giving and for the
sake of how much brighter it makes our world, bit by little bit.

My best to you as always,