Re: Application of Hermetic skills (Healing)

Message 02419 of 3835

Ah ham, sorry to interrupt, but what about if the actual lesson is about being cured
by someone else with Pranic Healing?
Wouldn't it be "robbing" the patient of the lesson if you *didn't* cure him?

What about the actual action of healing being the result of Karma? If everything you do
is due to Karma (not my personal oppinion here) then surely the act of healing is Karmic
and is in itself a Karmic lesson that has to be learned. No?

To finish my interpolation I would like to quote the wise saying of a teacher in regards to Karma:

"It is useless to worry about Karma simply because of its complexity. Just do Good and forget about it until you have
developed yourself and gained the capacity of trully understanding it."

I quite like his prespective ;)

All the best to you,

paulo cunha

My point, specifically, is that manipulation of a patient's energy body
alone, does not address the whole of the patient. When only the symptom
of disease is affected, the patient misses an opportunity to learn the
karmic lesson *through* the experience of those symptoms. In effect,
the healer has robbed the patient of an opportunity to truly find
curation and the final resolution of the karmic issue at hand. This
means that the patient will have to learn the same karmic lesson by
other means or by recurrence of the disease. The "Lords of Karma"
demand that this process be repeated until the karmic lesson is learned.

Main Index | Thread Index