Questions re Sowantha

Message 02424 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

I've recently read your article about Sowantha, and it sparked a few
questions in me.

First, you have said that the Greater Selves project and condense
their awarenesses into Individual Selves, who inhabit the time-space
realm which results from the projection process. I assume that every
Greater performs his projection "by himself" (the other way around
would have no difference between that joint Gathering of Greaters
acting as one and Kether, somewhat eliminating the need for their
existence). So, if each Greater Self performs his projection
individually, and each projection results in the creation of a time-
space universe, how come the time-space realm all the Individual
Selves descend into is the same one (the one all of us currently
inhabit)? Or if it is not the same one, and every Individual
descends into the realm made by his specific Greater - thus having
every physical universe inhabited only by the projections of a
single Greater? This second option seems rather illogical to me,
since it would prevent connections being made between Individuals of
different Greaters.

Second, by the principle of correspondence, would a very advanced
person be able to mentally mimic the process of creation? What I
mean by that, is to project from himself new Greater Selves (not
stemming from Kether or his own Greater/Individual Self, but from
his Personal Self), having them project Individual Selves into a new
time-space realm (created from/within that person's mental level),
who will manifest as autonomic Personal Selves in that new physical
world. Those Personas will exist in a level of time-space "one
notch" below the one of that creating person, so that from their
perspective, that creating person will be infinite. Essentially, to
create a new Tree within, using Malkuth of the Main Tree as the
kether of the new one.

I hope the above questions didn't come out overly convoluted, or too
far-fetched :)
Also, I'd like to apologize in advance for an upcoming stream of
questions; my current practices are going along great, so I yearn
for answers to many philosophical/theoretical questions plaguing my
intelligence in the meanwhile - and my current level of experience
is not enough to meditate to their answers by myself :) I just
thought it would be rather inappropriate to cram all of them into
one post, and it would be better to ask them one by one slowly over
time :)

Lastly, I'd like to wish you success with your new book about the
Perception of Essential Meaning - I'm sure it will be great :)

Sincerely,
Daniel

Main Index | Thread Index