RE: Re: Application of Hermetic skills (Healing)

Message 02435 of 3835

Rawn:
Just had a chance to read some back log of e-mails and was delighted to find
all this stimulating discussion. I am also a level 6 pranic healer (all that
means is that I have taken practical lessons in some advance techniques) from
M.Choa Kok Sui, and there, it was highly recommended to learn Bardonian
Hermetics. :):)
As for the charging money or not, it becomes a personal decision which should
not be justified. In my case, I used not to accept any compensation for the
healings, later on I understood the importance of keeping the energy flowing
(and with money is not different), then, whenever a patient offered to pay I
accepted, kept some and gave some, worked quite well.
In the area of karmic consequences, I learned quite a lot form Rawn "However,
from a perspective of Universal Legality, illness is a gift that is meant to
teach us an Important karmic lesson that we have not been able to learn in the
absence of disease." Thanks for this lines Rawn. I have a question for you on
this area. I used to go to weekly pranic healing at a children's burned center
unit. It was very difficult -and still is- to comprehend the karmic implication
of a 4 month baby with severe burns in his body..

Marco