Re: Re: Application of Hermetic skills (Healing)

Message 02440 of 3835

Dear Marco,

>> I have a question for you on this area. I used to go to weekly
pranic healing at a children's burned center unit. It was very
difficult -and still is- to comprehend the karmic implication of a 4
month baby with severe burns in his body.. <<

One can postulate all sorts of reasons for such karma, but there's
little point is there? I think the hardest part for most folks is
*accepting* that something like this has a karmic root. It boggles the
mind to think that there is some "justification" for such a thing
happening to someone so young, or that it, *ultimately* was necessary
for their spiritual evolution.