Re: Enhanced Physics

Message 02558 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

> This is why I say it would be self-destructive. For example, look
> where acting upon the scientific model of the physical universe
> has brought us. I was commenting to a friend just yesterday that,
> based upon that model, we have replaced streets filled with horse
> manure, with air filled with carcinogens.

Ah, this fits well with my thoughts - stemming from my conclusion
regarding the possibility of such a model to only descirbe the 7
lower spheres - and my worries. You see, I am aware of certain
research being done into, what seems to me, as this area. They are
getting some results, limited and not really predictable ones, but
still results. I fear that just like today the air is polluted and
mankind has a nuclear arsenal in its possesion, tomorrow will bear
deliberate contamination and damage to the astral and mental as
well, due to the exact same lack of understanding and responsibility.
It is my hope that perhaps one day a magician will "oversee" such
development, perhaps procuring a beneficial technology for the good
of uninitiated mankind, instead of something destructive.
Thank you for your thoughts and insight :) I think I'll spend some
more time meditating on it by myself too now, for some reason this
subject bothers me quite a bit.

Sincerely,
Daniel Gutmanas

Main Index | Thread Index