Re: Re: Enhanced Physics

Message 02560 of 3835

Dear Daniel,

>> I fear that just like today the air is polluted and mankind has a
nuclear arsenal in its possesion, tomorrow will bear deliberate
contamination and damage to the astral and mental as well, due to the
exact same lack of understanding and responsibility. <<

It is impossible to *permanently* damage the astral or mental realms.
It is also impossible to *permanently* damage the physical realm as a
whole. The damage we humans have done is limited to our planet and like
all *things*, this too will pass away. The whole of human existence
occurs within the blink of the Divine eye -- we are no where near as
important to the Universe as we like to think. :)

I suggest that in your meditations you try to step back from your
emotional involvement in this fear and take a longer temporal view. The
main thing that matters is what *you* do, *now*, not what others might
do in the future.