Re: Black Magic

Message 02559 of 3835

Dear Joa,

As I don't know what kind of threat that person gave you
(physical, "psychic/magical", etc - although in the case of a
supposed "psychic" attack, I think the best response is usually just
to ignore the threat, and not to get paranoid :) I can't give you a
specific answer regarding your case, but I do have a general comment
regarding karma and protection, at least from my point of view;
If I understand you correctly and by "black magic" you mean harming
the other person in magical ways, there is no need to use "black
magic" at any point. Instead of harming him, I think it is much
preferred to neutralize his attack (whether magically or somehow
else obviously depends on your case and your current abilities) -
this way, you'll defend yourself and those close to you, you will
not incur karmic damage, and you might even nudge the attacker
towards positive change too!
Instead of trying to become the karmatic force for the attacking
person by punishing him, trust that karma is universal, and he will
learn his lesson eventually. Instead of focusing on him, focus on
yourself: shield yourself (and those you wish to protect) from his
attacks, meditate about your feelings towards him, and strive do be
your best in this situation.
That's how I see such cases.

Sincerely,
Daniel Gutmanas