Intentions, and re. Black Magic

Message 02563 of 3835

Hello,

Below are my thoughts on intentions, relating to Rawn's comments in
his post on Black Magic:

All root intentions are positive, however, these positive intentions
can become altered and sent off on a tangent by the psyche. When
manifested directly, without the filter of an -unbalanced- psyche,
these positive intentions are expressed clearly and the most
appropriate actions are manifested.
When these positive intentions become altered, varyingly less
appropriate actions are manifested. Perhaps expressing divinity is
allowing the ultimate root intentions to shine through us, unaltered.

I expect that karma is like a mirror, reflecting ourselves upon
ourselves. Through understanding aspects of ourselves in such a
direct way, we have an opportunity to become more 'refined', to evolve.

All the best,