Re: Re: Black Magic

Message 02562 of 3835

Dear Daniel,

"As I don't know what kind of threat that person gave you
> (physical, "psychic/magical", etc - although in the case of a
> supposed "psychic" attack, I think the best response is usually just
> to ignore the threat, and not to get paranoid :) "

Well, I didn´t say that I have suffered an attack. I was only exposing a
dude. But I am in TOTAL disagreement with you
when you say that the best response is "to ignore the threat and not to get
paranoid". Well, I don´t believe that
a person that has been threaten of death by a dangerous person (an assasin,
for example) has "paranoia". He has REALLY
a problem, and to ignore that can put in danger his own life. If you ignore
a problem when you really have a problem, then you are doing the same thing
that the ostrich: to hide your head under the ground.

"Instead of harming him, I think it is much
> preferred to neutralize his attack"

Well, let´s suppose that a woman is mistreated by her husband every day,
physically and psychically. She informs on the police her case, but the
police is absolutely negligent with this case (this is something very
frequent in many parts of the world, unfortunately, and many women die).
Well, could you say me what method must employ this woman to "neutralize his
attack"? Sincerely, I haven´t got very clear how this woman could defend
herself and those close to her (for example, her children, who, in many
occasions are victims of the domestic violence too). The examples that I
could put to you are innumerable...

"Instead of trying to become the karmatic force for the attacking
> person by punishing him, trust that karma is universal, and he will
> learn his lesson eventually"

Yes, it is very possible that the husband of the woman of the preceding
example, after killing her, eventually will learn that lesson, that karma is
universal.

Like you see, I desagree with you in many points, but in any case, thank you
very much for you attention. ;)

JOA