Re: Karma Kybalion

Message 02622 of 3835

Dear Frater Serpentis Satori,

Thanks, I understand it better now. Also please e-mail me offlist
about how one becomes a frater (hornedfox@...).

Dan :)

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Serpentis Satori
<serpentsatori@y...> wrote:
> LVX
>
> danerebor <hornedfox@h...> wrote:
> How does the Kybalion's axiom "Rhythm may be neutralized by an
> application of the Art of Polarization" apply to Karma?
>
> This really does depend upon the Specific Nature of the Karma
involved, but it says that we are no Slaves to Fate or Predestined to
repeat previous Karma Patterns. That once we become aware of those
patterns, (say our "personality pattern" aka The Natal Chart) we can
see them as Operating Conditions, and rather than react in the most
simple, and easy way. We can change.

> This polarizes the Karma into external forces, and then we must
face those Karma Patterns. It also means that Patterns can be dealt
with in symbolic or less emotionally volotile ways then we may assume-

> for instance, if you meet someone to whom you were married in a
Karma. You can apply rythm and polarization by centering upon the
connection, but not emotion, and end up bussiness parteners, best
friends, etc. Svoboda covers some of this in his first _Aghora_ book.

> If a hermeticist neutralized the mental effects of Rhythm, would
that
> interfere with his or her learning a karmic lesson?
>
> No, the polarity of the lesson remains, it just is less emotional
and intense, and in a less dangerous form because of the acceptance.

> Thanks,
> Dan :)
>
> LVX
>
> Frater Serpentis Satori