Re: Greater and Individual Selves

Message 02749 of 3835

Dear Rawn,
thank you, your words are very inspiring and motivating.

>> 1) after the death of our physical body, will our mental body
re-integrate with the same Greater Self which generated it ? <<
> Eventually, yes. <

- why "eventually" ? what did you mean by that ?

>> And an evolved mental body still be conscious of what it has learned
in previous incarnation ? <<
> Yes, this knowledge is retained by the Individual Self or temporal
mental body. The "forgetfulness" occurs during the process of
incarnation. <

Does this "forgetfulness" always occur ? Or a more evolved mental body remember
more than a less evolved one ?

> The mental plane is consciousness or awareness. <

Are "consciousness" and "awareness" the same thinks ?

> I suggest the "Self-Healing Archaeous" Lessons Two and Three for a
better, experiential understanding of the astral and mental planes. <

I'm working on this, thank you again
With love
Karin