Re: elemental ballancing

Message 02764 of 3835

*****EFT is great, have been using it for years. Similar in design
and effectiveness to EMDR, but you can do it yourself. It also works
great on kids, esp for sports performance.
Thanks,
Rand

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Justin <devilsgoatee@y...> wrote:
> Hello Rand, i found a excellent site for soul mirror work called
emofree.com, check it out. I still recommend doing a few yourself for
experience. This should cut lifetimes down to a few months :-).
Download the free pdf file. They send it to you in your email. All
you need to do is follow the instructions. The quick form works as
well as the long form (you'll see what i am talking about) My
friends, wife and i all benefit from it. I also have a uncle and aunt
who are psychiatrist and a father who is a councilor at a juvenile
and they all say it is effective.