Hello all

Message 02818 of 3835

Hello
Im new to the group and been tryin to study the Bardon books Guide
to Hermetics and was wondering if any one could tell me, how long
should you work on an exercise befor you move on to the next? Ive
read it through and through but I cant figure it out I know it says
that you shold master them befor you move on to the next but Ive
done some of them in the past like the though focusing he describes
and can do that fairly well, and all but have been wonderign about
the general oponion on that, is it ok to start from another area of
the book that you know you can do like the focusing then work from
there?
any information would be good
thanks
Brian