Re: Re: Hallucinogens

Message 02819 of 3835

Dear Dylan,

Welcome to BardonPraxis. :)

>> I was thinking of going on a macrobiotic diet (work up to 100% yang
foods, stay that way temporarily) as that is supposed to flush out
toxins, do you think that would help? <<

Hermetics is a path of balance and moderation. Correcting the effects
of past immoderation is not achieved through the application of yet
another excess. Instead, it is corrected through balancing the *whole*.
In other words, taking up an extreme diet such as macrobiotics would not
create balance, but rather, would create an excess in an opposite
direction.

>> The drug in question would be cannabis, usually in large dosages, but
the thing is, I haven't gone near the stuff in many months but I still
get the trouble. Far less though than when I used to do it. <<

On average, it takes about two to three months of abstinence for the
body to completely eliminate the effects of Cannabis. It sounds to me
that you're not talking about the lingering effects of Cannabis here but
are instead confronting aspects of your character. Here is where the
Soul Mirror work of character transformation, in conjunction with the
other exercises of IIH, will be of benefit and will directly address
this issue.

As Dustin suggested, I would also recommend the first three Lessons of
the Self-Healing Archaeous.
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Arch-Info.html