Step2: Visualizations

Message 02836 of 3835

Hi Everyone,

Question on Step 2: visualizations.

Why are visualizations seen in dreams more vivid than visualizations
created while in mundane awareness?
Is it due to the fact that when dreaming we are in the astral and
thus have a closer contact to the mental plane and the root of
visualizations? Is it also because while sleeping we are less subject
to external disturbances (daylight, sound etc...)?

I tried shifting my awareness a bit to replicate artificially the
experience of dreaming. This enhances the quality of the
visualizations substantially but control becomes hard to maintain. Do
other people recomment "shifting the awareness" (daydreaming?) as a
method to enhance the quality of visualizations?

I figured the best method would be to start from the root essential
meaning, and then materialize the visualization gradually by clothing
it with emotional significance a la archaeous 3 but the method
requires a lot of expertise it seems. Do other people have experience
with this??

Progress on Step 2 visualization is soooooo slow that I'd be happy to
share thoughts on this!

Thanks in advance for any insights.
Fraternally,
Olivier