ABardonCompanion.com Website Update -- Happy Birthday TMO Working Group! :)

Message 02891 of 3835

Dear Friends,

One year ago today, the TMO Working Group was founded and as of today,
we have performed over 140 rituals together. :) It has been a very
eventful year for the TMO-WG as we've seen amazing progress including
the recent creation of the TMO Working Group Academy.

In celebration of the TMO-WG's first birthday, I'm pleased to present a
new article titled, "The Path of Brilliance".
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Brilliant.html

The "Path of Brilliance" is an outgrowth of my own work with advanced
forms of The Magic of IHVH-ADNI (TMO) and the Self-Healing Archaeous
techniques. What distinguishes it from both of these disciplines is its
direct incorporation of the Kethric Brilliance. In the TMO context, the
Path of Brilliance manifests as the Brilliant Form of TMO and in the
Self-Healing Archaeous context, it manifests as the Brilliant Way.

My best to you all,