Eucharisitc Magic and misc

Message 02905 of 3835

Hi guys. Just wondering with Eucharistic Magic (EM)-
Bardon states that we should use the same thought for EM of food, air
and water. However, each of the items (food, air and water) affects a
different body- the physical, astral and mental. So instead of
wishing for general health, could I wish for health of the mental body
when using air, and health of the astral body when using water etc?

Also, how potent is EM for the 'average' step 1 student? Or, what
determines it's effectiveness? If one masters it's usage, can you
achieve anything bodily?

Finally, what are the impurities we remove in the cold shower exercise?
Is it an energetic analogy to removal of wastes from the physical body?

Thanks,
Kurt

Main Index | Thread Index