Re: Eucharisitc Magic and misc

Message 02914 of 3835

Dear Kurt,

>> Hi guys. Just wondering with Eucharistic Magic (EM)- Bardon states
that we should use the same thought for EM of food, air and water.
However, each of the items (food, air and water) affects a different
body- the physical, astral and mental. So instead of wishing for
general health, could I wish for health of the mental body when using
air, and health of the astral body when using water etc? <<

Yes, you can do that. However, all three types of substance are
*physical* substances and affect *primarily* the physical body. Or
rather, their eventual influences are processed *first* by the physical
body. Furthermore, the three bodies are inseparable -- even when we
pursue astral and mental wandering, our three bodies remain connected.
So to think that any one of these types of substance affects *just* a
single body is not correct.

I suggest that you experiment with your idea and see how it works for
you. :)

>> Also, how potent is EM for the 'average' step 1 student? Or, what
determines it's effectiveness? If one masters it's usage, can you
achieve anything bodily? <<

Aside from the normal physiological effects of the substances
themselves, the effects of the Eucharistic *magic* (i.e., of the
ideation you are impregnating these substances with) are primarily
astra-mental. In other words, EM can very rapidly transform your
thinking and your emotional state, but generally is not *immediately*
effective at a physical level (beyond the normal immediate effect that
thinking and emotional tone have upon one's physiology). Of course,
given sufficient time, changes in one's astra-mental state can
definitely and significantly transform one's physical state of health.
But one cannot, for example, change their hair color with EM no matter
how long one pursues it.

>> Finally, what are the impurities we remove in the cold shower
exercise? Is it an energetic analogy to removal of wastes from the
physical body? <<

Yes, that's a very good analogy. :)