Re: Bardonism and Mormonism

Message 02915 of 3835

Hi Robert,

Thank you. I'll e-mail you offlist with more questions.

Dan :)

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Robert 3 EEE"
<rapid3robert2000@y...> wrote:

> Dan,
>
> My parents were both Mormon's and I at one time studied it a
great deal, but have chose not to be a part of a religious body.

> Yes Joseph Smith (the founder) did study Kabbalah and the Occult
and did indeed practice some of the ancient ceremonies.

> When Joseph Smith was killed he had a Jupiter Seal & Square
around his neck.

> There is a book called "Early Mormonism and the Magical World
View" by D Michael Quinn that is very informative on Mormon/history.

> The average (present) Mormon knows very little of what went on in
the early days of their Church.

> Sincerely, Robert
> rapid3robert2000@y...

Main Index | Thread Index