Re: Ponderations

Message 02935 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Justin B <devilsgoatee@y...>
wrote:
> Hello all at Bardon Praxis!

[text removed]

> This one was asked by a friend who has read Mr.Bardons works but
not pursuing the work it self. "When one reaches the end of step 10
Mr.Bardon says there is nothing more he can tell the initiate for he
has become one with Deity. Yet we have 2 more books after this!"

[text removed]

Good day to you Justin!

I too have wondered about this. I suspect that newly minted deities
need further instruction just as much as any other newbie. If Mr.
Bardon lived in our age he might have titled his second book "Godhood
for Dummies." :)

Sincerely, /RM/

Main Index | Thread Index