Happy First Anniversary!!! Evocation

Message 02977 of 3835

Congratulations,Its such a great thing that someone
had to create a place as such for us to meet, share
ideas and grow.Those translations were exceptionally
good.

How I got introduced to Master Bardon's work:
I found a copy of "The Key to the True Quabbalah" in
my A.M.O.R.C.-Chapter library. I was been studying
Quabbalah since at age 11 in Cameroon, and have come
across many books in the subjects of Invocation and
Evocation and other healing techniques. I had a dream
one day about master Bardon, and on that same day i
received aa annonymous email with links to the rest of
the master's works, and thats how i join this group.
However, its been kind of different for me,
because anything i study i have to relate with my
Rosicrucian teachings, the Tree of Life and with
master Bardon's works.They do match perfectly. For
example; a question was recently asked why did Master
Bardon say we have to familiarize ourselves with the
beings of Earth, then Moon,Mercury...? If we look at
the true of Life, we can clearly see the answers
there, we move from the Sepherah of Malkuth(Earth) up
to Iesod(Moon) and so on. we familiarize ourselves
with each Sepherah going up. The Rose-croix says we
expand our consciousness from the physical
world(Earth/Malkuth) outward.No matter kind of
Mystical works you endure in, All is thesame , is one,
one end result, just different names.
The exercises of the master Bardon are actually
similar or same as those of AMORC. Hope you guys have
more light to share on this.AMORC teaches how to
attune and create/work with the Cosmic, considering
Universal laws. This is the same as creating/working
the Akasa, after mastering it.
Please I wish to hear your opinions.

Thank you.
TABE.