RE: RE: Step V - a few questions (cont)

Message 02978 of 3835

Dear Rawn

RE: Step V - a few questions (cont)

<<Throughout IIH, the student will encounter points where accurately
understanding what Bardon truly *expected*, is critical to their forward
progress. >>

Wow - I certainly got that wrong!
My indecision should have prompted me to delve further
into the true meaning. I will exercise more caution in future,
and hopefully better judgement.
(My apologies to Johannes for misleading the issue.)

As I'm fortunate to have a Ruggeberg edition, I reckon I might
shift to using that as my first reference.

Hopefully I've got the right 'attitude' to the matter, in terms of treating
the 'tricks' as only a yardstick, rather than as ends in themselves.
But then failed to understand that they're not the criteria that Bardon
expects from the student anyhow, and underestimated the work
involved to attain such a degree of condensation.

I will review the chapter concerned in the light of your response,
I greatly appreciate your clarification.

Many thanks

Richard