Re: Step V - a few questions (cont)

Message 02985 of 3835

First of all I am glad that were having this discussion.
Second I am in complete understanding of Ravns comment about
creation an unbalance by persuing the possible instead of continuing
with the sufficient.
The issue here was if it was an actual requirement for proceeding to
step 6 or not. And my personal curiosity about the degree of
students who passed step 5 who was able to do that kind of
manifestations.

A question for Rawn: you say that the visualisation of an object in
step 2 hasn´t got to be as clear as if it was physical? What degree
is sufficient then? I been having a slight problem as well since my
respective eyes tends to view the object separately. Different
angles etc..strange experience. I suppose it it just to keep going
until i got a good binocular picture I guess.

respectfully
//Johannes

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Scott" <rscott@p...>
wrote: