Re: RE: Step V - a few questions (cont)

Message 02983 of 3835

Dear Richard,

>> Wow - I certainly got that wrong! <<

:) Oh well. At least take comfort in the fact that you were by no
means alone! Besides, I imagine that you would have figured it our for
yourself when you reached that stage. :)

>> My indecision should have prompted me to delve further into the true
meaning. I will exercise more caution in future, and hopefully better
judgement. <<

When in doubt, meditate, meditate, meditate. :)

>> (My apologies to Johannes for misleading the issue.) <<

Well, I don't think you misled anyone. You were clearly presenting your
thoughts on the matter. And I, personally, thank you for providing me
an opportunity to make a few points that I'd been wanting to make. :)