Alcohalism

Message 03061 of 3835

Dear group,
I have a very good friend that asked me to help him with overcoming his
alcoholism.

That is one thing that I have not had any dealings with and so I am relatively
ignorant in.

Is their any of the Bardon material that is directed towards healing addictions
that you can refer me to ?

He is the most interesting and exocentric person I know to say the least, but
has a very good heart and has asked for help.
He is an inventor and the last thing he invented was an Iron and Aluminum
alloy. The stress of getting his projects off and working leaned him to
drinking too much boos and of course he always thought (early on) he could back
out without any help.

I believe He has some more good thing to do before he leaves this realm and
hope that divine provenance will have it.

Sincerely, Robert