Re: Tao sex

Message 03095 of 3835

Hi Laszlo,

There is great life energy contained within ejaculatory fluids, male
and female. Magically, extra energy and power can be gained via the
maintenance of semen, takes a lot of pubococygeal exercises to be
able to not just hold off the moment, but actually "come" whilst
holding these muscles so the ejaculaion is wholy self contained.

I have found that even without PC exercise (Squeezing the pelvic
floor about 30 reps a day until complete control is gained over a
period of months) the more balanced you are, the longer it takes to
climax and thus the energy build up for maithuna and other spiritual
sexual exercises can be massively enhanced.

It is also interesting that one of the prominent kundalini exercises
involves strengthening these muscles, given the prostate in men is
around the area of the root chakra responsible for the emanation of
kundalini exercises it goes, to an extent, with magical development.

So you could say the better your magic, the better your sex - I bet
you wish you weren't just a passive observer of the forum now, wink,
wink ;-)

- Mark

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Csuka László <csukal@e...> wrote:

> I am a passive observer of the forum and very interested in Bardon
teaching.
> The topic I am about to come up with is not so closely related to
the topics
> of the forum, but it could have undeniable advantages for the
Magician ?