Re: Tao sex

Message 03096 of 3835

Dear László:

The technique to which you are referring is generally
known as "karezza." In the terminology deployed by
Bardon, it involves the conservation and recirculation
of the electric fluid or OD. If this is a practise
which you have some reason to undertake, I would
caution you to be aware that the concentration of
electric fluid can potentially create imbalances
within the body, leading to dis-ease.

Regards:

William

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/wpWolB/TM